1) Incorporate at least six examples of terminology ( refer to the terminology section of your handout) into the body of your essay.
2) Include at least two outside sources in your research. These sources must be documented in the body of your essay in footnotes, or at the end in a bibliography.
3) Your essay should be approximately 2 pages in length and contain an introduction, body and conclusion. It is possible to go over, however, keep in mind that you will probably not be able to convey all the information necessary to support a thesis in under two pages.
The length does not include illustrations. If you include illustrations, please make sure that they are referenced in the body of your text. If you do not include illustration, but refer to a work of art, building, or object, make sure that it is properly described with title, material and dates.
4) Your essay must be original ( i.e. quotes must be properly documented) and show that you have given thought to the topic.
5) You must support your thesis with information from readings, lecture notes, handouts, and the two outside resources.